we all remeber watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.....but what we never saw was what goes on when the camera wasn't rolling.....i would rather not be his neighbor...but hey, maybe thats just me :)
Hey, Bepplez! This is Kocmanp... check it out. I sent out an invitation to you for a party I'm having, but genius me actualy forgot to include the date. So I just wanted to let you know it's the 18th of August. I was going to call you, but I couldn't pull up your number on the white pages and Carina's not home, so I had to use this obscure means of contacting you. So... you should have already gotten the invitation, but if you haven't, then I guess you'll have it by Monday. Hope you can make it.
1 comment:
Hey, Bepplez! This is Kocmanp... check it out. I sent out an invitation to you for a party I'm having, but genius me actualy forgot to include the date. So I just wanted to let you know it's the 18th of August. I was going to call you, but I couldn't pull up your number on the white pages and Carina's not home, so I had to use this obscure means of contacting you. So... you should have already gotten the invitation, but if you haven't, then I guess you'll have it by Monday. Hope you can make it.
Post a Comment